Arya's sibling debuts


After Suriya's brother (Karthi), it's now the turn of Arya's brother Sathya to make his debut in Kollywood. The former who was introduced by director Ameer in 'Paruthiveeran' and the success of the movie has made him a 'hot star' in Tamil cinema.

Now Sathya is making his debut with the film 'Kadhal 2 Kalyanam'. 'For the past several years, there was a passion in me to act. It increased after my brother made a mark. Now with 'Kadhal 2 Kalyanam', I am beginning my journey as an actor', he declares.

Asked about the encouragement given to him by Arya, Sathya says, 'he instructed me to show the right dedication towards the profession. He said that it is not an easy task to succeed in cinema and added that one has to strive hard. I have completed an acting course in Anupam Kher's School of Acting.'

Speaking about the film, he says, 'it is an enthusiastic and youthful movie. I play a bubbly young radio jockey. Milind, who worked as associate to director Mani Rathnam directs the film. It is a movie which deals about romance, wedding and general youthful life'.

No comments: